1. In the first room you start the game in, make your way up the stairs and hang a left. Climb up onto the rubble and you'll see a ledge you can jump to. Go through the hall and make another jump to a doorway. This will be locked initially, but you can get the key early in one of the early towers before you reach the second boss.
2. After your fight with The First Warden, make your way down the stairs until you reach a level with 2 doors. Enter through either one of them go to the middle room. There will be a breakable wall for you to smash through (Sprint + L1 with a shield).
3. In the room full of wounded monks, there will be a breakable wall on your left as you enter.
4. In the Planetarium room, clear any enemies lurking around, then head around to the left side of the lower floor until you reach a pressure plate. Activate your decoy on it, then run around to the other side and head through the doorway. You'll see a door on the opposite left end of the room you just entered, which is being held open for you by the switch.
--Outside of Citadel--
5. Head around to the back entrance of the Citadel, where you had to fight the large knights and elite infected guys. When you reach the back door, there will be a breakable wall on your left.
6. Near the checkpoint that leads to the back entrance, head into the archway and kill the rogue hiding. Using the Southern Trench Key (received later in the game), open the door and head down the stairs. After reaching the bottom, make a u-turn down a narrow path that leads to a breakable wall. KEY TO UNLOCK CHEST NOT YET LOCATED
8. After passing straight through the Well of Death, and The Pit, you'll come to a locked door on the left side of the hall. UNSOLVED
9. If you take the path that leads down from The Pit, you'll find a large dark gate in that area. Head up the hall that leads to the boss room until you find a pressure plate. Either hit it and run, or use your decoy on the plate to run down to a now open gate.
10. In the prison area there will be a breakable wall on the right side of one of the cells in the large circular room.
--The Rhogar Realm--
11. Head to the snowy area past the large circular arena. If you make a u-turn when you get to the bottom of the stairs, you reach a checkpoint stone. The Compass Trinket gets excited here for currently unknown reasons. UNSOLVED
12. Sacred Hallway: Over by where the guy who wants the human skulls relocates, you come to a hall up the steps. There is a gate right in front of you that must be opened. UNSOLVED
13. Cave of Lies (North End): When you reach the north end of the cave of lies, facing the rune door that leads you to the big guy, turn around and follow the path to its end. There is a gate hiding secrets. UNSOLVED
14. Cave of Lies (North End): Heading up the north side on the way to the lever, you come to a point where you jump across the gap where the two fatty archers are. If you jump across and follow it down the hall, the secret sense of the Compass Trinket starts going off right as you reach the hallway on the left where the big knight lies in wait for currently unknown reasons. UNSOLVED
PS. 第10条的监狱就是 cell circle 那一圈，11号的监狱（门上方标示“0011”的哪一个） 用盾冲撞向右边的墙壁，里面有这个游戏唯一一把能看的骑士锤子....... 这把锤子可以在 the mines 的场景里升级。
方法： 获得锤子以后前往 the mines 场景，就是老皇家墓地下面那条矿道，在里面唯一的一个房间里对着里面唯一的一个棺材按R键（有提示）就会获得升级后的锤子，有紫色光效哦~~~